What I Do
• Planning, coordinating, managing and assessing network security using automated and manual penetration techniques.
• Identifying Both Internal and external vulnerabilities.
• Vulnerability Scanning
• Web Exploitation
• Mobile Pentest
• Windows Buffer Overflow
• Password Attacks
• Antivirus Evasion
• Antivirus Exploitation
• Exploiting and documentation of exploitable computer assets.
• Compromising Active Directory environments
• Active Directory password cracking and auditing.
• Execution and documentation of phishing attacks.
• Proficient with Burp Suite, Metaspoilt and Empire.
• Proficient with kali linux
• Finding LFI, RFI ,CSRF , XSS, RCE vulnerabilities
• Finding web application directories and insecure permissions.
• Writing clearly defined and easily understandable client facing reports at all levels(technical manager, executive)